RYA Personal Watercraft Proficiency
CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: At current, due to COVID-19, there are some changes to the normal running of this course. This includes student screening, the use of PPE, social distancing, and enhanced hygiene protocols. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
£200 per person
Assumed Pre-Course Ability
Ability after the course
Able to safely drive and manoeuvre a personal watercraft.
- Minimum Age: Age 12 + (candidates aged 12-16 must only use PWs under the supervision of a responsible adult and their certificate will be endorsed accordingly)
- Content: Weather, safety, rules of the road, launching & familiarisation, PW handling, emergencies, essential navigation & recovery.
- Exam Type / Duration: Continual assessment during the course
- Max. Instructor / Student Ratio: 1:3
- Course Materials Provided: RYA G35 PWC Handbook