RYA Personal Watercraft Proficiency
£210 per person
Assumed Pre-Course Ability
Ability after the course
Able to safely drive and manoeuvre a personal watercraft.
- Minimum Age: Age 12 + (candidates aged 12-16 must only use PWs under the supervision of a responsible adult and their certificate will be endorsed accordingly)
- Content: Weather, safety, rules of the road, launching & familiarisation, PW handling, emergencies, essential navigation & recovery.
- Exam Type / Duration: Continual assessment during the course
- Max. Instructor / Student Ratio: 1:3
- Course Materials Provided: RYA G35 PWC Handbook