Meeting Room Facilities
Historic Meeting Rooms with a twist!
We have two training rooms available for hire, based conveniently in Bristols floating harbour, in the historic and fascinating Underfall Yard
The smaller room, suits up to 6 clients and is equipped with a 52" TV, which can be used for presentations and displays and a whiteboard suitable for assisting notes. With views over the River Avon, it is an idyllic room for creative thinking.
The larger training room space feels very light and airy, with lots of original features such as high ceilings, original windows (two with engravings from the 20th Century) and 270 Degree views over both the River Avon and the multicoloured homes off hotels and Clifton Wood. Seats 12 clients comfortably around our tables, however the room holds a capacity of 36 for boardroom and presentation events. It’s a room with oodles of character, ensuring it really is a lovely space to hold meetings in. It is equipped with a projector, 50 watt speakers and connections for both Mac and PC users.
Designed for Maximum Productivity
- Period features: Located on the first floor of a Grade II listed Original Workshop building, in the historic Underfall Yard.
- Bright & airy – drenched in natural light with high ceilings with original beams.
- Highly practical: With audio and visual equipment and super-fast broadband.
- Free parking Near By
- Delicious lunch options by local providers
- Original features of the building such as iron laithes and engraved window markings
- Transport links: Major route bus-stops, taxi ranks and cycle storage on site and a lovely 30 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads along the river.
- Hot beverages available all day with tea & coffee facilities on site.
There is no place better in Bristol to Meet, Create, Work, Debate …
Large Training Room: £150 per day (Including VAT)
Small Training Room: £90 (including VAT)
For room availability, simply get in touch